My first entry

Hi, guys!😊
This is my first entry and my first experience blogging. In this blog, I'm going to share a lot of things including study tips, information technology (IT), my personal views or opinions about something. Since I love reading, I'll will also share with you guys about the books that I've read. However, if you guys have any suggestions you can just drop me an email at thewonderfuljannah@gmail.com anytime or comment down below. I hope you can give comments in an appropriate way. Please avoid harsh words, sensitive issues or other inappropriate contents.

Warning!!!The contents in this blog are based on the owner's opinions or point of views. All the contents are belong to the blog owner and do not represent those of people or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with unless explicitly stated. They are only for informational purposes only

Why I chose to blog in English?
Not because I'm not fluent in Malay but I want to improve my English. I know that I won't spend my time to write essays in order to improve my English writing so I guest this is a good platform to do it. I hope it can help you to improve your English too. But don't worry if you guys are hoping that I will blog in Malay, I'll still write some posts in Malay (not as many as posts in English).

This entry won't be very long because it's just an introduction actually hahahaha.

Wait for my new entry, okay! Have a nice day.


Comments