Oyatsu: Japanese Cafe in Mahkota Parade Melaka

Oyatsu which is a Japanese cafe can be found at First Floor, Mahkota Parade, Melaka. It is located in front of Daiso and Sushi King. It think it just opened because when I went there about one month ago, I did not see the cafe (or actually they already there for long time but in different location or I never see😂). The business hours are from 10am to 10pm (daily). It focuses on the desserts from Japan such as mochi (pounded sticky rice), pudding, softserve (a type of ice-cream) et cetera.

Oyatsu at Mahkota Parade, Melaka

After went through the menu, I decided to try Black Sesame softserve. It is RM 8.90 for one. The softserve also comes in matcha flavour. Apart from that, you can try softserve float such as Black Sesame float and Matcha float.

Black Sesame: Comes with crispy rice puffs, 2 glutinuous balls, roasted soybean powder sprinkles and the dark red colour component which I think is red bean.

If you do not want to eat softserve, iced latte also available. They have Matcha, Kinako (roasted soybean), Hojicha (Japanese green tea) and so on. In term of price, I feel that it is expensive especially for students. However, once I tasted it for the first time, I think it is very nice and I do not feel regret spending my money there. 

For those who love Japanese food or those who want to try Japanese dessert for the first time (like me), I feel that it is worth to go to Oyatsu. If you just want to know whether it taste good or not, I suggest that you share with your friend like what I did. This is because you will waste your money if you do not like it. If you think it is nice, then you can buy again next time you go to Mahkota Parade.

I'm not a Japanese food lover but I like the Japanese dessert, Black Sesame softserve sold at Oyatsu. I want to give 5 stars for it. If got extra money, I'm going to repeat order and also try another desserts.

If you want to know more details, you can find their Facebook, Oyatsu.


Comments

  1. Kalau mochi, memang kesukaan akak.. tapi yang Jannah makan nie, akak tak pernah cuba lagi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya pun kebetulan jumpa kedai tu, ikut kawan je. Memang tak pernah cuba dessert dari Jepun sebelum ni.

      Delete

Post a Comment