MOTIVATION: How to deal with stress?

Stress is part of our life. It can be caused by a lot of assignment to be done, works at the office, family problems and so on. We cannot run away from it but we can manage it so that it stays within the normal level. The most important tip in order to deal with stress is to do something that makes you happy and can improve your mood. Therefore, today I would like to share with you the methods that I always used to deal with stress. Sometimes it works but sometimes not. However, it is not wrong to try. Maybe some of the ways suit with you.

Among the methods that I have tried is that eat what you like. For example, if you like to eat dessert, just spend some time to go out and find your favourite dessert. If you guys read my previous entries, probably you know that I am a KFC lover, so most of the time I will go KFC to release my tension. It really help me to reduce my stress level especially when I'm enjoying the food while chitchatting with my friends. You will feel better after you eat especially when you already craving for the food for quite a long time. However, you cannot overeat because it can cause you to gain weight which lead to more stress.

If you do not want to spend money in order to release stress, then the free way to get entertainment is from YouTube. There are many videos that you can watch. For instance, music video, vlog, food hunting et cetera. This tip is very useful for university students because you can use free WiFi provided by your university. For those who already working, I do not recommend you to do this at your office unless your boss don't mind. Maybe you can find another alternatives such as use your own data or use free WiFi at any restaurant that you go.

Another tip that you can try is talk to someone. It is a good idea to tell someone about what you feel rather than you keep it to yourself. However, there is limit in doing this. Make sure you do not simply tell everyone about something that is personal. Find someone that you can trust and comfortable with to talk. For instance, you can talk with your parents, best friends or lecturers. When you talk to someone, it is like you are sharing the burden with them. Sometimes they cannot help you to solve your problem but at least they can make you feel better because you know that you are not alone when facing the problem.

Spending time for your hobby also one of the way to deal with your stress. You need to do something that you like so that you will feel more happy. For me, cooking and reading novels are always helpful to manage my stress level. I will just stop from doing my work and spend some time to cook and read novel even when I have test. However, do not overdo it. You still have to do your work but you can take a break to refresh yourself.

I hope that these tips can help you to manage your stress and enjoy your life better. I know that you are able to do this. You just need to put some efforts.😊

Today Quote: Everyone has stress in their life but do not let the stress to control you. You are the one who are supposed to control the stress so that it can stay within normal range.

Comments

  1. Akak kalau release stress selalunya dengan tidur, makan dark coklat atau baca novel.. Baru ini berjaya kurangkan stress dengan menonton klip rancangan variety korea di Youtube.. of cos la guna data hp sendiri.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya kadang-kadang asyik sangat tengok video guna data sampai baki Internet tinggal 0%. Lepas tu, stress bertambah bukan berkurang...hahaha...

      Delete
  2. for me klu stress, pegi tengok wayang. works every time!

    Myra | The Grey Lines Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sy jarang gi tengok wayang. Kalau nak tengok wayang tu, biasanya tengok harga dulu dengan jalan cerita.

      Delete

Post a Comment