My Wish List 2019

Hi, readers😊.
We are going to leave 2018 and meet 2019 soon. There are a lot of things that I have went through this year (good and bad memories). I can say that the end of this year is quite good for me. It is a starting for a new thing in my life which is I started to become blogger since end of October 2018. Thank you to everyone that encourage me to start my blog and continuously give support to me to continue blogging. There are many things that I want to achieve as a blogger so lets see my wish list for 2019. 

Gain more followers in this blog
Currently, The Wonderful Jannah has 17 followers and most of them are my blogger friends. Thank you to those who already follow this blog. My target in 2019 is to have at least 80 blog followers. If you are a new reader in this blog, I just want to say thank you for visiting my blog and I do hope that you can follow The Wonderful Jannah😊. I will try my best to go visit your blog too. 

Increase Instagram followers
I have mentioned in previous entry that I just created an Instagram account because I want to join a segment. My Instagram account has 31 followers now and I hope that next year I will have at least 100 followers. So, do follow my Instagram @thewonderfuljannah. I will update some teaser for my blog entries at my Instagram account. 

Write at least one entry for Motivational Monday every week
I am not sure whether you realized or not that I have changed the Motivation series to Motivational Monday series. I just changed the name actually but the concept is still the same😂. People always do Wordless Wednesday entry. However, I want to do something different which can help people around me to stay motivated when dealing with Monday blues. My target is to post at least one entry for it on every Monday in my blog as well as upload the quote at my Instagram.

Post at least five entries per week
As a new blogger, I realized that regular blog update is crucial to increase traffic to my blog. Currently, I am able to update my blog at least every two days. I try to avoid from leaving my blog for more than two days because I believe that as a blogger my priority is my readers. I am sure that the blog readers and followers always wait for new entry everyday so I try my best to post at least 5 entries every week. I will update more if I have more time and more ideas. 

Do blogwalking at least twice a week
I know that I will be more busy next year but I will allocate some time probably during the weekends to visit other people's blog. I know that it is important to maintain a good relationship and stay connected with my blogger friends. I am able to do blogwalking almost every day now and I hope that I can maintain this for next year also. 

Reply all the comments in this blog
I think that I manage to reply all the comments in this blog for now. Usually, I will reply the comment as soon as possible. For me, replying comment is a way of appreciating my blog visitors. Although they only leave a short comment such as "all the best", "good luck" or "thank you for joining my segment", comment section actually allows them to communicate with me and I get to know other bloggers.

Organize at least one segment
In 2018, I have joined a few segment which really helps me to know other bloggers and increase traffic to my blog. I hope that I can be the one who organizes the segment in 2019. As a starting, I want to organize at least one segment. However, if there are many people who join my first segment and I have more free time, I want to do more segment in the future. Do support my segment when I post it in my blog. I will also find time to join segments that are organized by other bloggers. 

Produce at least 400 entries
In November 2018, I managed to produce 26 entries while in December 2018, I have 24 entries (I only count until this entry). For 2019, I hope that I am able to post more than one entry per day so that I can achieve 400 entries. I know that it might be difficult because I will have a lot of commitment next year but I will try my best. Although I want to produce a lot of entries next year, I want to make sure that I can maintain the good quality of each entry because for me, quality comes first than quantity. 

I hope that I can fulfill all the wishes in my wish list and I wish that you can fulfill yours too. 

*I'm happy if you want to share your wish list in the comment section. Lets learn from our mistakes in 2018 and make 2019 as a better year. 

Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. May all your wish come true ya! Hehe. Nice motivational Monday. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's start 2019 in good spirits! Harus bersemangat. Baguih wishlist JR ni, may all your wishes come true 💪😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih, Cik Suerin. May all your wishes come true too.

      Delete
  3. Wah.. Nice wishlist.. Semoga semuanya tercapai.. You can do it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih, Kak Sha. Semoga azam Kak Sha untuk 2019 juga tercapai.

      Delete

Post a Comment