Popular Mega Book Fair at MITC, Melaka Part 2

Hi, all book lovers.
Today  I am going to share my experience at Popular Mega Book Fair at MITC, Melaka. If you have not read Part 1 about this book fair, I suggest you to read it first because I have shared my experience at the same book fair last year (click here to read). For me, the experience at the book fair this year was a bit different. Why is it so? You have to read until the end of this entry if you want to know. Before that, lets see what I bought at the book fair.

The things that I bought at the book fair

As you can see in the picture, I only bought two novels although my main target is to buy novel actually. This is because the discounts offered are at normal rate only. For, Kan Kukejar Cinta Kamu and Jampi, the discount are 20% which is a common discount at any Popular Book Store. There was no novel as cheap as RM 5 like in the previous year, Therefore, I have to limit the number of novels that I buy.

Besides, I also bought recipe books because sometimes I am lack of ideas on what to cook. Moreover, I got free one book for 3 books that I bought. The recipe books are for Bubur Manis & Savuri, Kudapan, Sayur-sayuran and Telur & Tauhu.

Since I keep collecting novels, I need to arrange and keep them nicely. Therefore, I bought the bookends. I bought 2 sets and each package has 2 bookends. Apart from that, the hard disk also cheaper compared to the one that you can find in the book store.

Although the discounts are not really high, but I am glad that I can use the RM 5 voucher and save some money. I think that the discounts for books are not really high this year. However, if your main targets are stationary, pendrive and other non-book items, you should go to the book fair and see the offers.

See you in the next entry. Enjoy your shopping at the book fair😊

Comments

  1. Owh.. Tak ada diskaun banyak untuk novel ye.. Mungkin book fair nie lebih untuk persiapan kembali ke sekolah kot.. Tu yang diskaun lebih pada barangan alat tulis..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itulah, agak kecewa bila tengok tak berapa ada diskaun untuk novel sedangkan tujuan utama ke book fair ni untuk beli novel.

      Delete

Post a Comment