Review Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Hi, guys.
Today I would to share with you about my opinion on Fantastic Beasts: The Crime of Grindelwald. Actually I am not a person who like to go watch movie, I just accompanied my friend since she really wants to watch the movie and I was free at that time. I heard people said that you have to watch the previous movie in order to understand this movie but I did not do that. If you want to know what happen when I just watch the movie without even know the synopsis of the movie, continue reading until the end of this entry.

Before we proceed further, let me tell you some details of the movie. It was released in Malaysia on 15 November 2018. The duration is around 2 hours. I am not sure the normal price ticket because I got student discount so the ticket is RM 10. For students who want to watch this movie, I suggest you to go during weekdays before 5pm so that you can get student discount. I was lucky at that day because the movie was at 5pm so I could get the discount.

During first few minutes of the movie, I was a bit blur because I could not understand what was actually happening. I don't even know who is the main character in the movie. After struggling to relate the story behind each character (with the help from my friend😂), I managed to understand the story line. You guys need to be prepared for some scenes that might make you feel uncomfortable. Some characters might have the appearance that you think scary or ugly (I'm not sure if got people think that they are cute). Fortunately, I did not have this kind of feeling when I watched the movie.

Although I am not a Harry Potter fan, but I think that this movie is nice and good. Probably it will have another movie because seems like the story haven't end. I cannot compare with the previous movie because I do not watch it. However, if you guys already watch it, you are welcome to share your opinion in the comment section.

Rating: 4.2/5 stars



Comments

  1. Tak tengok lagi yang second ini.. Tapi yang first memang best.. Akak dah tengok..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya tak tengok yang first. Jadi, tak dapat nak compare yang mana lagi best.

      Delete

Post a Comment