ANNOUNCEMENT: No Motivational Monday Series Today

Hello everyone.
How are you today? This week will be a tiring week for me because I have a lot of midterm, quizzes and lab report to be done.

Since I have a lot of commitmemt for this week, I have a sad news to announce. The announcement is that I will not post Motivational Monday Series today.

I know that one of my wish list is to post at least one entry of the series per week. However, I have to give priority for more important thing which is my study.

I am really sorry for those who are waiting for the series and I hope you will wait for my update. If I manage to find some time to write the entry, I will update it in this week but on other day. If I am not able to find the time, then I will post it next week.

Thank you for all your support. See you in the next entry.

Comments

  1. Good luck for your quiz and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, priorities first! All the best in your studies. Fighting! ✌😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your quizzes, midterm and lab report. its okay. go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Jannah.. You can do it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kak Sha. Sangat memerlukan kata-kata semangat daripada semua orang sekarang ni. Semoga segala urusan kita semua dipermudahkan.

      Delete

Post a Comment