MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY: Only God Knows

Hi guys.
Today I want to make something different for the Motivational Monday series. It will be in form of poem. I just want to test my skill because I have not write poems for quite a long time.

*The poem is originally written by me. You are not allowed to copy, republished or do anything that violate the copyright. However, you can read, try to understand and give your opinion about the poem. Enjoy your reading.

Title: Only God Knows

The moment I decided
To be in this path
No one knows what is in my mind

The moment I feel want to give up
Some of you raise my spirit up
But no one knows what I really want

The moment I try to put more efforts
I realised that I have reached my limits
But no one knows about it

The moment I decided to leave
I know this is the best for me
Only God knows why I need to do it

What I try to potray in this poem is a situation that might be happening in our life. Sometimes we see someone seems like very happy with their life but we do not know what is actually in their heart and mind. We do not know if they are struggling and need our support. Only themselves and God know what is actually going on.

As a family member, friend, colleague or someone close to that person, we have to give support instead of judging and questioning them because of the decision they have made. For sure, they have think many times before they made the decision as it involves their life. Just pray the best for them and always be with them when they need your help.

If you are in this situation right now, I hope that you are strong enough to go through all these obstacles and may you get support from people around you. If someone around you is facing the situation right now, do give your support to them.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Yea. Semoga dapat memberi inspirasi dan terus tabah dalam menghadapi dugaan dalam hidup.

      Delete
  2. Best, good job jannah. Agree sangat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly.. Its great peom , keep going sis. Thanks for a great message :)

    http://www.imaginasiklasik.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes it's hard. especially when no one's around me who support my passion even though I've shown enough how passionate I am towards the things that I do for example blogging.

    Myra | The Grey Lines Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Sometimes it is hard for others to understand why we make certain decision and they do not give us support. Hope you stay strong and continue blogging. I know you can do it, Myra.

      Delete
  5. Wow.. great poem..
    Betul tu.. Hanya Allah yang tahu..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment