Update About Me

Hi, guys.
First of all, I would like to apologize for all of my blog readers because I did not manage to update any entry for the past few days. The last entry that I updated was Motivational Monday series. There are a lot of thing that I have to go through this week including quizzes, test et cetera.

Due to other commitments, I have limited time to update my blog. However, I will try my best to write as many entry that I can during this weekend and ensure that I already prepare the entry for Motivational Monday series. Until second week of 2019, I am still able to publish the series in my blog as well as my Instagram.

I would like to share with you about the progress of my wish list for 2019. In term of Instagram followers, currently I have 42 followers and I need 58 more to achieve my target. For those who have not follow me, feel free to follow me on my Instagram @thewonderfuljannah. Besides, I need 58 more followers for this blog. If you do not have your own blog, do not worry because you still can follow this blog by using your Google account.

In term of blogwalking, I do it quite well as I am able to blogwalking everyday. This is because it serves as one way of releasing stress for me since I really love to read. I want to say thank you to those who have left comments in my blog. I really appreciate all of your comments and I think I manage to reply all the comments for now. Sometimes I might reply a bit late especially if you leave the comments at midnight. 

If you still remember about my wish list, I am sure that you are aware about the segment that I want to organize. I am still thinking what kind of segment that I want to do and when is the suitable time. Once I already decided, I will update in this blog. Do visit my blog always so that you do not miss the opportunity to join the segment.

I think that's all for the update. Wait for my next entry, okay. Have a nice day😊

Comments

  1. Its okay.. take your time..
    Tak sabar nak joint segmen Jannah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kak Sha. Tak lama lagi adalah segmennya.

      Delete
  2. buat benda penting dulu ok 😊 kalau macam sha, andai ada masa mmg selalu create blogpost bebanyak pstu nnti publish je

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya pun tengah cuba hasilkan entri banyak-banyak masa hujung minggu.

      Delete
  3. YEA mmg slalu buat schedule post je. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rasanya saya pun kena buat macam ni juga🤣 sebab kalau hari biasa kadang-kadang tak sempat nak update blog, kena tunggu weekend.

      Delete

Post a Comment