Chocolate for Month of Love

February is a special month of the year. This is because it has either 28 days or 29 days. Today is 28 February 2019 which means that we will be in March tomorrow. It is also popular as a month of love.

Before you guys start to make assumptions about me, let me make some clarification. I do not celebrate Valentine day and I write this entry because few people gave me chocolate. It is just coincidence that they gave me in February.

I like to eat chocolate so this month I save money to buy my favourite chocolate😂. I got three types of chocolate which are Tango, Daim and Milka. I am familiar with Tango and Daim but not Milka. Tango can be bought at supermarket, mini mart et cetera while Daim is usually sold at Langkawi (but you can buy it online also).

According to the person who gave me Milka, it is widely sold at oversea. Then, after I searched in Google, I found out that it is made in Germany. I want to know more details about it but the information on the packaging is not in English so I do not know how to read it. I went to Langkawi before but I do not realize the existence of it. Probably because people always talk about Daim when they go to Langkawi.

Thank you to those who remember me and gave me these chocolate. I really appreciate it. I hope God give you happiness and ease your journey in life.
Chocolate for this month

Comments

  1. I wonder how Milka tastes like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mesti sedap ni.. pernah mkn coklat daim tu je. yg 2 tu blm pernah rasa lagi. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh. Tango dan Daim tu saya dah pernah makan sebelum ni. Cuma Milka tu memang tak pernah nampak sebelum ni.

      Delete
  3. Wah.. sedap coklat.. teman baik untuk menenagkan minda.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. favourite coklat! tapi mika tak pernah cuba!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya pun tak pernah nampak coklat Milka sebelum ni. Pertama kali dengar nama.

      Delete

Post a Comment