One Day at Bandar Hilir, Melaka

Last week, I went to Bandar Hilir, Melaka with my friends. However, our aim is not for shopping or eating nice food, we went there to complete our assignment for the subject Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS).

We reached there in the afternoon around 1pm something. Actually, we planned to start recording the video for our assignment straightaway once we arrived there but we have to change our plan. This is because some of our group members were doing other assignment. So, we went to Mahkota Parade for lunch first.

After walk around in the mall, we saw Seoul Garden Hotpot. I have experience eating at Seoul Garden for steamboat and grill but not for the hotpot. So, all of us decided to try. Let's see what I ate at the restaurant.

Bulgogi Chicken

After trying bulbogi chicken at Seoul Garden Hotpot, I would say that the taste of the sauce is nice. I like the vegetables that they included in the food. The portion of the rice is a lot but I'm disappointed with the quantity of the chicken. I could only taste the chicken when I almost finish my rice. The price is RM 14.90 (I think it is not included the service tax). I didn't order drink as usual. Those who follow my blog might know that I rarely order drink. In term of waiting time, my friends and me need to wait for quite a long time for our food to be served and we were late for the video recording.

We were supposed to start recording the video at 3pm but we arrived at Christ Church Melaka after 3pm. Then, we started to record the video. It was a bit challenging to record the video because there were many other visitors nearby the church. We need to ensure that our voices can be heard in the video. We were so glad that we were managed to complete our assignment. So, we rewarded ourselves by eating cendol and enjoying the view at Sungai Melaka. See the picture of the cendol below.

Cendol Durian Jam Besar

I really love the cendol durian because the taste of the durian is very nice. The price of the cendol is RM 6. The place was quite crowded but luckily there was one table for us. Some people need to wait for other people to finish the cendol before they can get place to sit.

One day at Bandar Hilir, Melaka was a tiring day. However, I enjoyed it because I get an opportunity to try new food and spend time with friends who I'm not really close to. I also learnt about teamwork and realized the importance of cooperation between group members in completing group assignment.

That's all for this entry. Thank you for spending your time to read it๐Ÿ˜Š.

Comments

  1. Ni ke cendol bandar hilir yg viral tu ehh? Nampak sedap. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rasanya yalah tu. Cendol jam besar di Bandar Hilir. Walaupun dah beberapa tahun tinggal di Melaka, tapi baru cuba cendol ni๐Ÿ˜….

      Delete
  2. bestnyaaa jalan2 kat bandar hilir.. lama dah kita tak gi melaka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bolehlah rancang percutian ke Melaka lepas ni.

      Delete
  3. cendol tu nampak paling mengancam..
    Tahniah Jannah, siap juga assignment ye..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itulah, lega rasanya bila dah siap rekod video untuk assignment.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Sedap, terutamanya cendol durian tu๐Ÿ˜‹.

      Delete
  5. Bibimbap! Menggoda betoi rupa bibimbap Seoul Garden ni kan..๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

    Melaka.....uish lama dah cheq tak jejak sana. Kali terakhir cheq ke sana adalah pada tahun 2013 kalau tak silap, ke 2012 entah...uish tak ingat dah ๐Ÿ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bolehlah plan trip ke Melaka lepas ni๐Ÿ˜…. Lama sangat tu sampai tak ingat๐Ÿ˜‚.

      Delete

Post a Comment