Eating Free Food at Seoul Garden

Last few months, I went to Seoul Garden Mahkota Parade with my friends. Since it uses buffet concept and we can eat unlimited food, we really enjoy eating there. It is not the first time we go to Seoul Garden. Actually, we went there to celebrate my birthday. We were so happy and excited until we realised that there was increase in price. We totally did not expect that there would be increase in price from our last visit. 

At that moment, we were considering whether we should proceed or not. This is because the price is quite expensive for university students like us. Although there are student discount, but it is still considered as expensive. 

Since it was a special day for me, my friends did not want me to feel disappointed. Therefore, we used birthday promotion (available during my visit). By using the promotion, birthday girl/boy can eat free food by bringing two friends who pay the adult price. We cannot pay student price if we want to use the birthday promotion. Luckily, we do not need to make a reservation in order to enjoy the promotion. 

So, let's see what I ate on that day.

Grill & Steamboat

There were a lot of choices for grill and steamboat. Apart from that, there were sushi, dessert and fried food such as fried chicken. The food were really nice. For grill, I chose fish (black pepper fish) and chicken (various marinades).  I ate yam, coconut and oreo ice cream as a dessert. I am not really sure about the ice cream flavour because I ate it last few months. I also drank apple tea but I forgot to take pictures.Actually, I was really hungry at that time. That is why I did not take a lot of  pictures.

Ice cream
I think that eating at Seoul Garden during birthday is a good idea to save some money but at the same time enjoying unlimited food. It is really worth to eat there because we can eat as long as we want. I spent time eating for around 3 hours and I was totally full when I left the restaurant😂.

That's all for now. See you in the next entry.

Comments

  1. Happy belated birthday Jannah.. Mujurlah ada birthday promotions dan juga unlimited time and food kan..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kak Sha. Itulah mujur ada birthday promotion.

      Delete
  2. Memang lama kalau makan kt Seoul Garden ni. Rasa xnak keluar. Hihi. Masa haritu nak g jgak time birthday tp xde lg 2 org nak teman untk dpt free tu kan. So xjd lah. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu, kena duduk lama sikit. Makan sebanyak yang boleh😂. Kena cari dua kawan yang nak temanlah. Tunggu tahun depanlah pula.

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday, Jannah :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment