EXPERIENCE: First Time Blogging

Hello everyone.
Today I would like to share with you about my experience when blogging for the first time.  For your information, I started this blog on 31 October 2018, approximately 7 months ago. As usual, most of the things that I did are unplanned, same goes with my involvement in blogging.

I never think and I never expect to be a blogger and own a blog.  This is because there is no people that involve in blogging in my environment. At my hometown, working online is not a popular job. People may work from home but usually through online businesses.

However, when I continue my study at university, I found out that one of my friends has a blog. After about 2 years following his blog, I can see the progress of his blog and his achievements in blogging. When my younger sister saw my friend's achievements in blogging, she suggested me to start my own blog.

At first, I was hesitated to start blogging because I scared that I could not give commitment to it since I am already in second year of my degree. However, my passion in writing has convinced me to take the risks and start my own blog. My knowledge on blogging was totally zero and I had to start from scratch. I referred to Google and YouTube in order to find the steps to create a blog (even until now I will refer Google and YouTube to find references). I was lucky because there were many bloggers shared their experiences.

For me, it is quite easy to set up my blog because there are many references and built-in features in Blogspot. Programming is much more harder than start up this blog😂. However, I was struggling to put the top commentators widget as it involves technical knowledge. Although I did learn IT at university, but I still faced difficulty because what we learn in class not always the same with what we face in real life.

When I first started my blog, there were many challenges that I have to face even until now. However, I do not want to give up because I started to love blogging and I do not want to do something halfway.  I hope that my sharing is useful for my readers. If you have your own passion, just proceed and learn more to improve yourselves. We still can be succeed although we start from zero because the most important thing is our efforts.

That's all for this entry. Have a nice day😊.

Comments

  1. Keep blogging...spread good info...done follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih sudi follow blog ni. Saya akn buat kunjungan balas😊.

      Delete
  2. Keep it up, don’t give up! 😆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Terima kasih, Kak Sha😊. Semoga Kak Sha juga terus berblogging.

      Delete
  4. Keep it up Jannah! All the best for your Degree as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teruskan usaha Jannah. In shaa Allah if kita bersabar, in shaa Allah ia pasti berhasil.

    Berblog ni yang penting minat. Bila rajin update income pun masuk. Lagi² Jannah yg dah lulus Adsense.

    Good luck Jannah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih, Kak Fiza. Betul tu, kena rajin update blog.

      Delete
  6. teruskan berblogging dan keep on sharing Jannah. following you from last year :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment