EXPERIENCE: Challenges In Blogging

Hello everyone. Welcome back to another sharing session in my blog. Today I am going to share with you about the challenges that I have faced and still facing until now in blogging. I think most new bloggers like me may face the same challenges. So, let's get started.

For me, creating a Blogger account and set up my blog are not the major challenge. There are so many references on Google and YouTube. I just followed the guidelines that have been provided by other bloggers and everything was okay. Probably my knowledge in IT helps me to understand the steps faster.

The main challenge for me is to promote my blog in  order to increase my blog's traffic. It is not easy especially for new blogger that do not have any experience in blogging. When I first started my blog, my traffic was mostly from direct which means from those who I have shared my blog link with. Sharing blog link to someone that we know do contribute to the blog traffic but it is not enough to increase our blog ranking on Google search. So, I have to find other way to achieve my goal.

When more people know that I have my own blog, some give support for my involvement in blogging. However, in life, there are always people who will question our decision and do not believe that we can survive in a field that do not sound familiar to them. They keep asking what blogging can give me. Is it I can get money from my blog? Some people even asked me why I want to spend my semester break doing work (writing blog posts). My principle in life is easy. Not everyone will like what we do, so just do what we like as long as that thing is not a bad thing. If we are waiting for everyone to approve what we want to do, we will do nothing for our entire life.

Besides, I did face problem to put widget in my blog. I am able to put the built-in widgets but not the one that involve HTML. For example, I have tried to put top commentators widget many time but still failed. I am so grateful that one of my blogger friends helped me to solve the problem. As you can see on right sidebar, my blog has top commentators widget.

Apart from technical problems, time limitation is another challenge that I have to faced. This is because I am in final year of my degree now. There are a lot of commitments that I have to give for my study especially my final year project. Sometimes I am free but I do not have idea to write. As a blogger, there are certain times when we do not know what should we write.

I will end my entry here. In other entry, I will share how I overcome the challenges. Have a nice day.

Comments

  1. Setiap apa yang kita lakukan pasti ada cabaran.. Jadikan cabaran itu sebagai pembakar semangat.. Jannah can do it.. chayook..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kak Sha😊. Betul tu, setiap apa yang kita lakukan mesti ada cabaran yang tersendiri.

      Delete

Post a Comment