Share & Get Likes to Get Free Gifts From Printcious

Nowadays, online shopping and social media have been part of our life. I am one of the person who enjoy online shopping. So, how can we utilize this two platforms to get something for ourself? The answer is by joining Share & Get Likes to Get Free Gifts From Printcious.  I just found out that Printcious is offering gifts for their customers. For your information, Printcious is a company that offers you a platform to create personalised gifts. 

I started to get involved with online shopping last year and first item that I bought was novel. However, this year I start to buy other things such as T-shirts and bags. I admit that we can save time by online shopping but at the same time we have to pay for postage or shipping fee. But now we can enjoy free items just by using our social media. 

There are a lot of items available such as tote bags, mousepads, canvas, and many more. In order to get the free items, we just need to share about the items on our Facebook and get likes. Different items require you to get different number of likes. It is very easy, right? I am thinking to redeem tote bag, apron or T-shirt for my blog. But I have to become member first so that I can enjoy the offer. 

I am so excited to get the free items until I realized that I cannot fulfill one of the terms and conditions. I do not have enough Facebook friends which means that I am not eligible to participate😔. So sad. I was hoping that I can get free items with my blog's logo on it. This is because we can customise the items in Printcious. 

Therefore, I decided to buy the items with 60% discount. Try to guess what I bought. I did not buy what I planned before but I bought a colour mug. I took quite some time to design because I want to ensure that I will be really satisfy with the product later. I hope that the real product will be almost the same with my design.

TWJ's Mug Designed On Printcious

Although I cannot redeem the free items for myself, I hope that my sharing is beneficial to you and you are able to redeem them for yourself or for your love one. You can buy the items also. Hurry up while the offer is still on going. 

Why you want to buy if you can get it for free? 

Comments