Update: A new phase in my life

Hi guys.
Yesterday was the first day of July and it was also the starting for new phase in my life. I am officially a third year or I can say as final year degree student.  After all the challenges and obstacles that I have went through, I cannot believe that I am going to complete my study soon.

It is so good to know that I manage to cope with all the challenges and reach until this level. However, there is something that I am worrying about. Becoming a final year student means I need to do final year project (fyp) as it is one of the requirements for graduation.

I feel so glad and grateful that God eased my starting journey of fyp. I have got my supervisor last semester and I have confirmed my title during semester break while some of my friends are still struggling to find supervisor and title for their fyp. I hope that they can get a supervisor that can work well with them and get the title that they are interested with.

Usually, students will be quite free during first week of new semester because most of the time tutorial and lab will start in week 2. However, that statement is not applicable for me. Tutorials start in first week and I am going to have my fyp meeting with my supervisor.

I found out that some students still do not have any task given for their fyp but I already got a task to be done before my meeting. Basically, I need to prepare a summary for my fyp title and show it to my fyp supervisor. Although I have went through some articles and research papers, but there are still some part that I do not really understand😅.

I have less than two days to prepare my summary but I hope that everything will be okay. I think it is good for my supervisor to give me this task because it helps me to understand my fyp project better. If you are also doing fyp this semester, I hope that everything will be eased for you.

I may not have time to update my blog as frequent as during the semester break but I do hope that you will still visit my blog and leave some comments. Your visit to this blog is much appreciated and I will try my best to blogwalking to other blogs also.

That's all for today. See you in the next entry.

Comments

  1. Tahniah jannah dah jadi final year student dah

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodluck sis for your final year. May god ease everything :)
    balas kunjungan dari https://www.theamaraz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats & gudluck for final year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea... Mesti lega kan dah berada di final year . Apa² pun Jannah... Good luck for everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haah, Kak Fiza. Tak sangka dah jadi final year student sekarang. Thank you😊.

      Delete
  5. Yeah!! Jannah dah final year.. Kak Sha doakan semoga semuanya dipermudahkan.. Jannah boleh buat.. Chayook.. Chayook..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment