UPDATE: Submission Date For FYP Just Around The Corner

Hello everyone.
I am coming back with another update entry. Honestly, last week was a very tiring week for me. FYP, one midterm and four quizzes really makes me feel pressure and tired. It is not a nice thing when everything is back to back. However, I am glad that I can went through all of them and still surviving to complete my degree study.

Now, I am in the end of week 8 of the trimester and I suppose to submit my FYP report in week 12. So, I have around 4 weeks or one month left to complete my project and write the report. I have finished writing Chapter 1 of the report and still writing Chapter 2. Hopefully, I can finish writing Chapter 2 and start to write Chapter 3 in week 9.

Actually, I am quite worry with the timing because I have assignment and lab test few weeks before my FYP report submission. At the same time, I am still trying to get the best output for my project. The good thing is no matter what algorithm or method that I used, there will be a result. However, the difficult part is to justify how my result are reliable and make sense.

In this week, I will have my third FYP weekly progress presentation. Since I have completed all of my midterms, I can allocate more time for my FYP.

I hope that I can manage my time wisely and finish my FYP report earlier so that I have some time to do final checking before the submission. This is because there are specific formats for the report which can contribute quite a lot of marks.

That's all for today's updates. See you in the next entry. Have a nice day๐Ÿ˜Š.

Comments

  1. All the best Jannah, may Allah ease everything. Amin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay focused and well-fed (penting ni hihi ๐Ÿ˜). All the best JR, You can do it! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment