UPDATE: I Have Submitted My FYP Report

Hello everyone. After around one week, finally I am able to visit my blog. I have good news which is I have submitted my FYP report last thursday. I feel better now and seems like one burden has been released.

Actually, there are many challenges and problem that I had faced before the submission. However, I am glad that I was able to submit the report on time. Honestly, it was not an easy journey. The struggle in doing FYP is real.

I was hoping that I could finish writing my FYP report early. That is why I started to write the report one month before the submission while others still focusing on getting result for their project. Everything went well until the last few days for the submission. I just realized that my result was inaccurate so I have to change it. 

Changing the result caused some delay in my report writing. Luckily, I did try different algorithms for my project and I did not spend so my much time to redo the result part. I thought everything would work well after that. However, it is not.

Something happened with my laptop the night before submission day. My laptop suddenly auto restarted and straightaway updating. I was glad that I had save my work before. I thought the update would not really take time. After 30 minutes, it was still updating. At that moment, I was really worry because I did not have full back up for my report. I did not have appetite to eat but I forced myself to go out and eat.

I felt better after my friend comforted me and tried to convince me that everything would be okay. After more than 2 hours waiting, my laptop was still the same. I felt that I could not wait anymore because a lot of time had been wasted just for waiting. Therefore, I decided to just stop the update. It was a difficult decision to be made because the outcome would be either my laptop would be okay or it would have problem (I figured out this after asking friend and Google). However, I believe that it is better to try than just waiting.

I was glad that my laptop worked well after I stopped the update. I continued edit my report and checked it to ensure that there is no obvious grammar error or typo.

Thank you to everyone that directly or indirectly helped me in completing my FYP๐Ÿ˜Š. See you in the next entry.

Comments

  1. Good job JR ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

    I recommend you use Grammarly for proofreading your writing so that there will be no obvious grammar errors and typos. The free version is already adequate to eliminate major grammatical errors and point out confusing sentence structures ๐Ÿ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  2. alhamdullillah after all the hiccups you managed to submit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alhamdulillah tahnkah Hannah mesti lega dah hantar awal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih, Mamapp๐Ÿ˜Š. Memang lega pun, Kak. Terasa hilang dah satu beban.

      Delete
  4. Lega tak terkata kan bila dah hantar report... Kalau tak mesti asyik fikir je kan. Tahniah Jannah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih, Kak Fiza๐Ÿ˜Š. Memang lega, kak. Sekarang ni tunggu presentation pula.

      Delete
  5. Nice information. Pictaram is an online instagram tool where you can analyze your accounts instantly with its own developed algorithm. With this tool you can instantly see your own profile strength and interaction rates. This tool is completely free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pengalaman kan Jannah.. semoga lulus dengan cemerlang ye..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu, Kak Sha. Pengalaman sebagai pelajar universiti. Terima kasih, kak๐Ÿ˜Š.

      Delete

Post a Comment