UPDATE: My Life After Done FYP I

Hello everyone. I'm back. Thank you so much for supporting my blog. I have a good news. Finally I have done my FYP I (report + presentation). After few months struggling, I managed to complete it and I am quite satisfy with my achievement.

If you are my blog's followers, probably you realise that I do not post any new entry in these two weeks. I really miss my blog so much but I didn't have time to write even a single entry. There were so many things happened but I don't think I will share everything here.

Apart from that, there is another good news. My team is able to get enough fund for our event and our jobs are almost complete. Therefore, I would like to thank everyone for your help either directly or indirectly. If I have free time in the future, I will share my experience and some tips in finding sponsors for university events.

For your information, my examination is just around the corner so I will be busy studying. However, I will try my best to update my blog at least once a week. If you have any suggestion for the topic, feel free to leave a comment or contact me on Instagram or via email.

I also have a planning on this month because October is a special month for me. So, just wait for it, okay. Try to guess in the comment section. Probably, some of my followers know about it. Those who guess it correctly will get something (bloglist or blog review or blogwalking etc). I have not decide what I will give so make sure you always read my new entries if you do not want to miss it.

That's all for today's entry. Have a nice day😊.

Comments

  1. is it your birthday month?
    btw, good luck for your coming exam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kak Sheila. Good try but the answer is inaccurate.

      Delete
  2. Good luck for your upcoming final exam. Your birthday ke bulan ni eh? Segmen? GA? Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nad. Bukan birthday. Birthday saya beberapa bulan lepas😅. GA tu betul dah.

      Delete
  3. Alhamdulillah.. semoga berjaya ye Jannah..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih, Kak Sha. Semoga Kak Sha juga diberikan kejayaan dalam apa-apa jua yang dilakukan.

      Delete
  4. alhamdulillah dah selesai FYP dia..
    may Allah ease our ways dalam semua urusan k.. aamin..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Semoga semua urusan kita semua dipermudahkan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment