ANNOUNCEMENT: I Have Created A YouTube Channel

Hello everyone. I have a good news to inform you today. Finally, I have created a YouTube Channel after thinking about it for a few months.

Actually, I have been thinking to create a YouTube channel since early of this year. However, I keep postponing because I do not have any video to be uploaded. Besides, I also do not have experience in video editing.

Currently, I just started to learn on how to edit videos. Therefore, I think this is the right time to start a YouTube channel.



My YouTube channel has the same name with my blog which is The Wonderful Jannah. As the starting, I have posted an introduction video. The video provides some information about me and my channel.

Let's watch the video to get some overview about my YouTube channel.



Do subscribe my channel, like and share the videos. Feel free to drop your comments too. Thank you for watching, subscribing and supporting my channel. I will try to upload new videos regularly. I hope that my YouTube channel and my blog are beneficial to everyone. This is because my purpose of creating a blog and YouTube channel is to share something that bring benefits to others.

Comments

  1. Yeah!! Done subscribe..
    Semoga sukses jannah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay! Semoga lepas ini akan banyak konten2 yang menarik dari Jannah lah. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih, Naim. Saya akan buat yang terbaik untuk sediakan content yang bermanfaat.

      Delete
  3. done subscribed , jom subscribe kak AJ pula di www.youtube.com/anajingga :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kak AJ. Saya dah subscribe YouTube akak.

      Delete
  4. wah lepas ni vlog lah ye..kita pun dah buat cuma tak de idea nak upload apa..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. done sub Jannah, nama sebenar jannah ke..:)// hii kwani datang singgah sini ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih,Kak Wani. Saya pun dah sub channel akak. Nama panjang lagi tapi dipendekkan jadi Jannah je

      Delete
  6. I have my Youtube channel too! Yang dah bersarang beberapa tahun lepas ada masalah peribadi sikit.. But definitely going to come back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Subscribed! Jemput subscribe
    CHANNEL CHEQ sekali naa....hihi ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽˆ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Done subscribe jannah. Good luck dear. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kak Wawa๐Ÿ˜Š. Saya pun dah subscribe channel akak.

      Delete

Post a Comment