My Cooking Recipes 2019

Hello everyone. Today I am going to do some throwback on the recipes that I have shared in this blog. For your information, cooking recipes are one of the entries that has high page view. If you follow my blog, probably you know that I like to share recipes here. So, let's see my cooking recipes for 2019.

My Cooking Recipes 2019
In 2019, I managed to share 13 recipes which is really a lot compared to last year. Actually I have some other recipes to share but I save them for next year. Most of the recipes this year are about vegetables. This is because they are among the easiest food to cook. 

I think that majority of the recipes are simple as they do not require much time and really good cooking skill. New learner also can try. 

For next year, I want to have more variation in the recipes that I share probably different type of food such as dessert and food that is more complicated to be prepared. Of course, unique and experimental recipe will be on the list. I like to try new recipe. Although some of my recipes sound weird and rare, but it tastes good for me😂. 

I hope that my cooking recipes help you in finding idea of what to be cooked. For those who just started to learn cooking, you can always refer to my recipes. More recipes will be shared next year in this blog as well as on my YouTube channel. 

Thank you so much for your support.

*If you have try any of the recipes above, feel free to share it in the comment section. 

Comments

Post a Comment