My Wish List 2020

Hello everyone.
2019 is going to end soon and we are going to enter 2020. In today's entry, I am going to share with you about my wish list for 2020. But before that, let me summarize about my wish list for 2019. Let's get started.

I managed to fulfilled 5 out of 7 things in my wish list😊. It is a good achievement. For Instagram follower and blog follower, I did not expect that I could achieve my target earlier. Thank you so much to all my followers for your support. I tried to write Motivational Monday entries consistently but due to time constraint, I did not manage to do it. This is because the series requires a lot of research and planning to be done. I want to ensure the quality of the series so I have to make sure that the choice of topic and the content are good before I post it. Without further ado, let's read my wish list for 2020.

Gain more followers and subscribers
I have gained quite a number of followers for my blog and Instagram account @thewonderfuljannah. For your information, I also have created a YouTube channel last month. I hope that you can subscribe my channel, like the video and leave some comments. 

Write at least two entries for Motivational Monday every month
I think it is difficult for me to consistently post Motivational Monday series every week. Therefore, I decided to do it at least twice a month. I will try my best to ensure the quality of the entry and hopefully it really motivate the readers. 

Post at least three entries per week
Actively posting new entries is important for blog traffic and ranking. I hope that I can spend some time to write new entry although I will be busy with internship starting from March. Probably, my entry will be mostly on simple topic. 

Do blogwalking at least twice a week
Blogwalking is a good thing to do during free time or waiting for class. I have gain a lot of new knowledge from blogwalking. Therefore, I am going to do blogwalking as frequent as possible also in next year.

Reply all the comments in this blog
I will reply all the comments provided that it is not spam or advertisement. Thank you so much to those that always visit my blog and leave some comments. Your comments motivate me to write more entries and improve my writing.

Organize at least two segment
2019 has been a great year. I have organized few segments. I hope that more bloggers will join my segment next year and I will show my support to them by joining their segment too.

Produce at least 200 entries
In 2019, the number of entries that I posted monthly are lesser compared to 2019. It is so challenging to write more than 20 entries per month after I started to do my final tear project. Hopefully more entries will be produced next year.

I hope that I can fulfill all the wishes in my wish list and I wish that you can fulfill yours too. Appreciate your life and enjoy it.

*Please feel free to share about your wish list for 2020. Hopefully we can be a better person and achieve more success.

Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. Nice, boleh la cheq tiru ni..😬😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semoga semua wishlist Jannah akan tercapai.. you can do it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kak Sha. Semoga semua wish Kak Sha untuk tahun ni juga tercapai.

      Delete
  3. semoga tercapai semuanya dan dipermudahkan urusan..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih, Ejulz. Semoga urusan Ejulz juga dipermudahkan.

      Delete

Post a Comment