Popular Mega Book Fair 2019 At MITC, Melaka

Hello, all book lovers.
Last week, I went to Popular Mega Book Fair at MITC, Melaka. It is a book fair held by Popular annually. As a book lover, I did not want to miss the chance to buy items on discount. For your information, it is held from 20 December to 29 December 2019 (around 1 week). I went to the book fair on the first day. Let's see what I had bought.

Novels
For this year, I bought three novels. One extra compared to last year. The novels are from three different authors. Since I started to buy novel online, I buy lesser at book store or book fair already😂. However, I still cannot leave book store without buying something. 

Stationary, food et cetera
Apart from books, I also bought food such as crispy seaweed, cheese wafer and chocolate mint wafer roll. All of them have promotion if we buy for certain quantity. Therefore, I shared with my friend (a good way to save some money but you still want to buy). For the seaweed, there was one staff (a friendly auntie) that gave us to try all the flavours. It tasted good so I decided to buy. If I have time, probably I will make review for the food. 

Besides, I bought stationary including red pen and highlighter. I purposely do not want to buy at the book store because I know that their price will be cheaper during the book fair. The two stickers, photo album and handkerchief were unplanned actually as well as the food. I planned to buy stationary and novel only but there are always unplanned thing in our life. 

For your information, the stickers are not for me. I wanted to give my siblings. Buying things for others is my hobby😂. Actually, I enjoy doing it because I like to see someone happy after receiving gift from me. The price is not the main thing but the sincerity instead.

Similar to last year, the discount for the books not really a lot. However, non-book items have quite high discount rate. If you have the voucher, please bring it together. You can use one voucher for every RM 50 that you have spent.

See you in the next entry.Have a nice day😊.

Comments

  1. Ala.. Mastermind tu je tak baca lagi.. Menarik tak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Menarik, Kak Sha. Memang susah nak teka siapa mastermind. Tekaan saya sentiasa bertukar-tukar.

      Delete
  2. I never buy stationary from book fair. Never knew they are cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are cheaper compared to if you buy at book store.

      Delete

Post a Comment