THROWBACK: Sweet Memories In 2019

Hi everyone.๐Ÿ˜Š
Welcome to 2020. Although we already left 2019, but I want to throwback some of the things that happened in 2019. I will focus on the sweet memories only which I hope can motivate me to be a better person this year. We leave all the bad memories and start this new year with positive vibes. So, let's get started.

Started my own YouTube channel
In 2018, I stepped out from my comfort zone and started blogging. I did the same thing for 2019. I created a YouTube channel. For the first time, I learn to edit video and figured out on how to upload the videos to YouTube. Actually, I have planned it for quite a long time. However, due to time constraint and I do not feel confidence that I can consistently upload new contents leaded to the delay. Thank you to those who support me and have subscribed my channel.

Got to know many Malaysian novelists
If you follow my blog, probably you realize that I always write review for the novels that I have read. This is because I want to give some idea to those who are still considering to buy the novel or not. I did not expect that some novelists realize my existence because of the reviews. Some of them thought that I am a novelist also as I shared part of the e-novels that I wrote. The best part is they followed me on Instagram and Facebook first before I followed them back. If you are a novel lover like me, probably you will understand the feeling when the novelists follow your social media account. It is the same concept when you love KPOP and the KPOP singer replies your comment on Instagram.

Organized segments
One of my wishes in 2019 was to organize at least one segment and I managed to do it. I organized more than one segment. The responses were good. Thank to my blogger friends for always supporting my segments.

Introduced more sharing sessions in this blog
Motivational Monday series is one of the series that I have introduced with the hope that it can motivate others especially during Monday blues (including myself actually). Apart from that, I also shared my experience in debate, as a university student, as the head of sponsorship as well as sharing about my course and my ethnic. I hope that the sharing benefits my readers. If you have any suggestion, feel free to contact me.

Shared my e-novels, e-cerpen and poems
I love to write but previously I just keep my writing to myself. In the beginning of 2019, I shared my writing works to the public for the first time. You can read them in the E-Karya section. Sorry for any mistakes or weaknesses in the writing because I am a new writer and I write because of my passion in writing. I do not attend any writing class. Feel free to leave some comments so that I can improve my writing.

Win top commentator award
Previously, I got a gift from Etuza for being a top commentator. In 2019, I won the first place for top commentator at Suria Amanda blog. She gave me a recipe book.

Thank you for your support everyone. I hope that you will keep supporting me. I will do my best to produce more good entries for you. Happy new year.

Comments

  1. Happy New Year 2020 JR! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️๐ŸŽŠ✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2019 was a good year it seems! Here's more to 2020!

    Lifestyle Blog| The Grey Lines Between

    ReplyDelete
  3. terbaek.. semoga terus sukses di tahun 2020

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih, Ejulz. Semoga Ejulz juga terus berjaya.

      Delete
  4. Selamat tahun baru Jannah.. Banyak perkara menarik sepanjang 2019 ye..
    Akak doakan semoga lebih banyak memori ohsem sepanjang tahun 2020..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih, Kak Sha. Semoga Kak Sha pun lebih banyak sweet memories tahun ni.

      Delete
  5. Happy new year jannah may yg this year be the best for u

    ReplyDelete
  6. semoga kita istiqamah mengupdate blog!! happy new year anyway, Jannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year, Kak Mim. Semoga terus berjaya dalam dunia blogging.

      Delete
  7. kite da subscribe YT Channel.
    banyak resepi i looike =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment