INTERNSHIP: I Have Been Accepted For Internship

Hi guys. I'm back for another update about myself. As I told you before, I am going for internship in March 2020 and busy finding internship place. After around 2 months, I am able to get a place for my internship. So, I will create a new series, called as 'Internship' to share my internship journey.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for your duas and helps. I am so glad that I am surrounded with many kind and positive people who always motivate me to keep putting efforts in finding internship place although I have to face a lot of obstacles during the journey.

I hope that I can settle all the needed documents as soon as possible and everything goes well. Actually, I have a lot of things need to be settled including assignments, final year project and internship. But it's okay. I will do my best to do it one by one based on priority.

If you also searching for internship place and still do not get any, do not give up or demotivated. Always remember that you are not the only one who face that problem. Some people are so lucky and it is their rezeki to get an internship place during the first try. However, our journey is different. Maybe your rezeki is a bit late but it does not mean you don't have any. You just need to be patient and keep trying.

For your information, I have attended a short interview for my internship before I get the offer letter. I will find time to share about it later. More sharing will be posted on my internship journey. I really hope that my sharing is beneficial for you. If you have any question about internship especially for bioinformatics students, please feel free to contact me via email or Instagram or just drop a comment.

That's all for now. See you in the next entry.

Comments

Post a Comment