TWJ Blog Performance March 2020

Hi everyone. It's time for another entry on my blog performance. I think I want to make this kind of entry as a monthly entry so that I can see the progress of my blog. Without wasting more time, let's get started.

Performance on Google Search

TWJ Blog Performance March 2020

In March 2020, the performance of this blog has increased rapidly. The number of clicks is approximately double to the number of clicks in February (from 965 clicks to 1.8k clicks). At the same time, the number of impression increased from 39.3k to 48.6k. I think the main reason for the increase is the movement control order (MCO). Since most of us need to stay at home, we spend more time with our phone. Besides, I also had more time to update my blog. That is why I can post new entries almost everyday.


Top Growing Pages

Top Growing Pages March 2020

For most growing page, entry on "Resepi Kacang Panjang Goreng Kicap" has took over the place from entry on "Review Novel Bicara Cinta". The novel review had dropped to the third place. However, the number of clicks for that entry is actually increased compared to February. The entry on KFC review and tips to choose FYP supervisor are no longer in the top 3 growing pages. Another top growing page is entry on "Resepi Labu Kuning Goreng Ikan Bilis".

The changes in the top growing pages list are expected by me. This is because many people use their free time to cook. This contributes to the traffic for recipe entries. However, I am actually curious why among all the recipes that I have shared, people like the recipe for kacang panjang


Top Performing Pages

Top Performing Pages March 2020


Usually, entry on KFC value bowls is at the first place but not this month. Only recipe entries and novel entry are on the top 3 performing pages. In term of the number of clicks, there is a huge difference compared to February. For example, the number of clicks for Bicara Cinta increased from 80 clicks to 191 clicks. I cannot believe that people started to know my blog not only from KFC review anymore. People already started to know me because of my recipes and novel review.

Top Growing Queries & Top Performing Queries

Top Growing Queries & Top Performing Queries March 2020

 In March 2020, many people found my blog with queries on novel Bicara Cinta. The other two top performing queries are about the recipes. The recipes sound simple but people still search about them on Google. Probably, they are also beginner in cooking like me.

Overall, my blog performance in March 2020 is much more better compared to February. It is really a good achievement and the best achievement so far. I hope that I can fully utilise the MCO period to focus writing entries for my blog. 

Comments

  1. Tahniah! Resepi kacang panjang nie simple ja.. semua org pun suka makan.. haha.. lagi2 yg bujang ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih😊. Mungkin ramai orang cari sebab senang untuk dimasak.

      Delete
  2. Macam mama dapat keputusan performance tu? Ada guna tools letak pada blog ke?
    Apapun tahniah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih, NA. Saya daftar akaun Google Search Console. Tiap-tiap bulan diaorang hantar summary performance blog melalui emel.

      Delete
  3. wah tahniah Jannah,kekalkan prestasi naa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihi time2 MCO ni msti ramai cari resepi =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haah, sebab banyak masa nak masak macam2 menu😂.

      Delete
  5. Good to see your blog is growing. Mine was still so so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you😊. Hope your blog is growing well too.

      Delete

Post a Comment