Trying Noodle at Mee Tarik Warisan Asli

Hi guys. I think I rarely write English entries now and today I'm back with English entry. I am going to share with you my experience trying noodle at Mee Tarik Warisan Asli. I went to their Mahkota Parade branch last year.

For your information, it was my first time eating at the restaurant. So, I did not know which food are nice. I just chose the one that looked delicious and seemed suitable with me. Before I give some comments on the food, let's see its picture first.

Mee Tarik Warisan Asli

To be honest, I am not a noodle lover. I prefer rice than noodle. However, the noodle that I ordered really suited to my taste. Apart from the handmade noodle, the dish also included chickens, onions and capsicums. They put chili but the noodle was not spicy for me. 

The portion was big and the ingredients were a lot. I could see the chickens, onions and capsicums all over the bowl. I did not need to order side dish to make me feel full. One dish was enough. 

However, so sorry I cannot remember the name of the noodle neither the price. If you want to try this dish, just use the picture above as reference. If you know its name, do mention it in the comment section.

The interesting thing about Mee Tarik Warisan Asli is they make the noodle on their own. I saw the process of making the noodle during my visit to the restaurant but I'm not sure about other branches. 

Overall, I feel really worth to spend my money at Mee Tarik Warisan Asli. They got a good first impression from me. Recommended for the noodle lover. 

That's all for this entry. Do leave your comments on any other recommended food at the restaurant.

*My comments are based on my experience. Different branches may serve food with slight  differences in term of the taste. 

Comments

  1. sedapnya. favorite kalau p mee tarik warisan ni, yang berkuah tu. uish. satu mangkuk kongsi laki bini. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Satu mangkuk tu banyak juga. Memang boleh makan berdua kalau jenis yang tak banyak makan.

      Delete
  2. nampak menyelerakan cos tuk saya asalkan mee semua sedap. i love noodle 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terbalik lah daripada saya. Saya suka nasi berbanding mee.

      Delete
  3. Suka noodles dari nasi ;p
    Kat kelantan ni tak tahu lah ada ke tak mee tarik warisan asli hmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try this but since I'm not a big fan of Noodle, I chose to eat somewhere instead haha. I would try it one day. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! looking nice, amazing food

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suka makan dekat cawangan Gombak.. sedap dan kuantiti dia banyak..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment