EXPERIENCE: First Day of Internship

Hi guys. Welcome back to Experience series. It has been a few months since my last entry for this series. Today I am going to share with you about my experience on first day of internship. Let's get started.

I arrived at my internship place quite early, around 20-25 minutes earlier. Since the office was still closed, so I went for breakfast at nearby restaurant. I am so relieved that there are so many restaurants and I do not have to worry about finding food.

The day at my internship place started with briefing from my supervisor. Then, I was introduced to the employee in lab department. As the new person, I just watched the senior do the tests first. I wrote down the important things about each test especially the procedures so that I can use as reference in the future.

At first, it was quite hard to understand because I felt that some steps are quite confusing. However, my understanding started to improve after listening to more details explanation from the senior.

Apart from meeting new friends from lab department, I also got to know my colleagues from other department. Since my internship place is just a small branch, I did not take long time to know everyone in the company.

Besides, I figured out that my colleagues did not go out for lunch. They would take away the food and eat at the pantry. Although it is just a small pantry, but it is enough for all of us. Luckily, one of my colleagues was so kind and she volunteered to accompany me to buy my food.

Overall, I think that my first day of internship went well. I got new knowledge and got to know new people. It is not as scary as what I worrying about.

That's all for now. See you in the next sharing session. Have a nice day.

Comments

  1. Glad to know you're adapting well to the new environment, JR. All the best and enjoy your internship! 😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! good luck on your internship journey and a way to adult and working life. insyaallah semoga semua dipermudahkan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih, Kak Shirven. Semoga semua urusan akak juga dipermudahkan.

      Delete
  3. enjoy your internship.. seronok je sebenarnya kan sebab u can explore many new things.
    all the best =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your internship life jannah.. best tau

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment