TWJ Blog Performance September 2021

Hi everyone. It's time for an update on my blog performance. In today's entry, I would like to share with you the performance of The Wonderful Jannah blog in September 2021.

Performance on Google Search
In September 2021, the performance of this blog has dropped. The number of clicks and the number of impressions were lower compared to August 2021. 

Pageviews
Same goes with the number of page views, it was much lower than August 2021. However, I think the value is still acceptable because it is among top 4 highest pageviews for 2021. 

Top Growing Pages
For the first time, "my top growing pages award" goes to my review on ice cream which is Cornetto Love Rose Peach Flavoured ice cream. On top of that, Wall's Malaysia also left a comment on my Instagram post😄.

Another two top growing pages are my entries related to university life. Since many students have started their new semester or going to start soon, they are actively searching for tips to get a dean list award as well as to manage their finances. It is good to see that the entries might help new students to manage their university life.

Top Performing Pages
My entry on Cornetto Love Rose is also the top performing pages in September 2021. It is followed by my entry on kambing perap Pak Mat Western and recipe for french fries. In general, my top performing pages are all about food.

Bounce rate
The bounce rate decreased compared to August 2021 but I hope that it will be much more lower this month. For your information, the lower the bounce rate, the better it is. Lower bounce rate means that visitors spend more time on my blog.

Pages/Session & Session Duration
I can see some improvement in term of pages/session and session duration. They are much better than August 2021. Both of them showed decrement in August but there were increment in September. These show that visitors spend longer time on my blog and the entries are useful to them.

Overall, I am quite dissappointed with my blog performance last month. Although I consistently posted new entries everyday, the outcome was not as expected.

I think most of my blogger friends also faced the same thing. I realized that most blogs took a longer time to load. However, I am not sure whether it is a technical problem on the platform or because of unstable Internet connection lately. 

I hope that October would be better for all of us. 

Comments

Post a Comment