EXPERIENCE: First Time Learning Programming Subject

Hi guys. Welcome back to Experience series. Today I will share with you about my experience learning programming subject for the first time.

For your information, I took programming subject during my second trimester of foundation. At that time, I learnt C++ programming language. Honestly, I was so scared because I don't have any background in programming. I'm from science background and I never thought of learning programming subject.

During the first few classes, I felt that it was quite okay because I learnt the basic part of C++. However, it became more complicated towards the end of the trimester.

Since I do not have experience of learning programming subject before, I had to put more efforts to improve my programming language. Sometimes I learnt based on the examples that I got from online references.

I still remembered that I struggled to complete the group assignment because my group member also do not have previous experience for programming. However, I'm glad that we managed to complete our assignment on time.

Although I felt that C++ is difficult during my foundation year but I felt that it is quite okay during my degree year. Therefore, do not too worry if you are also first timer in learning programming subject. Just try your best and keep practising.


Comments

  1. i have experienced in programming...but thank God i didn't continue the course..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've met some people who made the same decision like you. It's good to change to other course that suit you better.

      Delete

Post a Comment