Trying Custard Danish Bread From 7 Eleven

Hello everyone. In this entry, I'm going to share with you about custard Danish bread from 7 Eleven.

As usual, it was an unplanned shopping. I found the custard Danish bread when I went to buy ice cream at 7 Eleven. 

One of the reason why I decided to buy the bread is because I was attracted to its appearance. Apart from that, I am a custard lover. 

Custard Danish Bread

The price is RM 1.20. I think that it is reasonable and affordable. However, one is not enough to make me full because the portion is not really big. 

In term of taste, I love the custard because it is not really sweet. Besides, the bread is quite soft which makes them as a good combination.

Overall, I like this custard Danish bread and definitely it will be one of my choices if I go to 7 Eleven.

If you have tried any bread or pastry from 7 Eleven, you are welcomed to share in the comment section which one is recommended. Probably, I can try them later.

That's all for today. See you in other entries😊.


Comments

  1. Baca your entry make me realise berapa lama yek Aien dah tak masuk 7eleven tu. HAHA sadis tak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya pun dah lama tak ke 7 Eleven sebab jarang keluar rumah dah sekarang😅.

      Delete
  2. never tried this before.. menarik..
    baru2 ni pegi 7E sbb itu je kedai paling dekat.. tapi beli benda lain..
    x penah rasa roti yang brand 7E..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada nampak roti ini.. sedap eh.. Boleh cuba juga..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment