Trying Hup Seng Cheese Teddy Biscuits

Hello everyone. Welcome back to another sharing about food on The Wonderful Jannah. Today I'm going to share with you about Hup Seng cheese teddy biscuits.

Probably we are familiar with chocolate teddy biscuits from Hup Seng. However, some of you might not aware about the existence of cheese flavour for the biscuits. 

I don't know since when they offer the cheese teddy biscuits but I discovered it in end of 2020. Before I share more details about it, let's take a look on the packaging.

Hup Seng Cheese Teddy Biscuits

Actually, I bought the biscuits just because of the word "cheese". I love cheese. That's why I am easily attracted to product with cheese flavour or contain cheese😂.

I bought the biscuits with the price of RM 2++ (cannot remember the exact value) at supermarket. In term of packaging, it is differ from the chocolate flavour in term of colour. It is in yellow-coloured packaging. 

So, let's move on to my opinion about the biscuits. For me, it tastes so nice. I don't know how to describe it but the taste makes me want to buy the biscuits again. Now, I love the cheese-flavoured biscuits than the chocolate-flavoured biscuits that I used to eat before. 

In term of price, I think it is affordable and reasonable. Definitely, it will be one of my favourite snacks. 

If you have tried this biscuits too, do leave your opinion about it in the comment section. That's all for now. Have a nice day😊.

Comments

  1. Macam biskut yang saya selau makan time kecik2 dulu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu, ABM. Dulu selalu makan biskut teddy coklat.

      Delete
  2. tak pernah jumpa lagi lah yg cheese ni.. Biasa yg mkn biskut teddy yg coklat je cicah susu.. Uihh sedapp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya pun baru jumpa yang cheese ni. Ingatkan ada perisa coklat je selama ni.

      Delete

Post a Comment