Trying Chocolate Cookies From Moore

Hello everyone. It's time for another sharing on food. For today's entry, I'm going to share with you about chocolate cookies from Moore.

Actually, I am not familiar with the brand Moore. It was my first time buying their product. The chocolate cookies was suggested by my sister who had tried them before. Since I love cookies, I just give them a try.

We bought chocolate cookies with soft hazelnut chocolate filling. The price is RM 15.49 and there are 60 pieces per container (~26 cents per pieces). In my opinion, it is considered as reasonable and affordable.

Moore's Chocolate Cookies

Moore's Chocolate Cookies

The shape of the cookies are similar like the one printed on the packaging. Quite unique because of the colour combination. But, how's about the taste?

To be honest, I have fell in love with the chocolate cookies. The sweetness just nice for me and of course they are really delicious. It is very hard to stop myself from eating this cookies😂.

I think chocolate and cookies lovers should try chocolate cookies from Moore. I'm not sure if there is other flavour(s) available or only chocolate flavour. Do share in the comment section if you know anything about this.

That's all for today. See you in the next entry.

Comments

  1. Rasa macam pernah nampak flovour lain tapi tak sure dari brand yang sama ke tak.. bentuk biskut sama..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment