Popular Entries On The Wonderful Jannah Apr 2021

Hello everyone. Thank you for always visiting this blog. Today I'm going to share with you about popular entries on The Wonderful Jannah (TWJ) in April 2021. 

Before I tell you the details, let me give some overview. Generally, popular entries for April 2021 consist of entries on recipe, novel review and KFC review. Let's get started.

1. Resepi Kacang Panjang Goreng Kicap
Personally, I think that it is one of the easiest recipes. Therefore, I didn't expect this entry to be popular. However, I can see that the pageviews slowly increase until it becomes the most popular entries in TWJ. Probably because MCO that caused many people to spend more time at home and they started to cook their meals at home instead of buying at the restaurant.

2. Review Novel Bicara Cinta Karya Missa J
I did review for this novel after I borrowed it from public library actually. It is the first novel review that is not from my personal collection. Some of you might know that this novel has been adapted to drama and became popular at that moment. Definitely that is the reason why it can become popular entries on TWJ. Besides, I cannot find review by other bloggers for this novel.

3. Review KFC Value Bowls: Loaded Go Bowl & Original Go Bowl
I cannot deny that KFC is among the entries that bring many visitors to my blog. I wrote this entry when I still new in food reviewing and still finding the suitable niche for my blog. It stays as number one in the list for quite a long time before drops to the third place. Maybe it can maintain its popularity because KFC Value Bowls are not limited time menu. However, KFC has made changes to these menu now. 

4. Resepi Labu Kuning Goreng Ikan Bilis
For your information, it was my first and last time buying pumpkin during my degree. At that time, I just wanted to try something new and I never cook before. Therefore, I just share the recipe with my first time experience and did not expect that it can become popular.

5. Resepi Kubis Ungu Goreng Bersama Bawang Putih
Those who always visit my blog might know that I love purple cabbage and always share recipes for it. People usually use purple cabbage for salad but not me. I love to fry the purple cabbage and try different recipes to find the suitable one. Since not many people share purple cabbage recipes that are not related to salad, visitors came to my blog for the recipes.

If you are new visitors on The Wonderful Jannah and you would like to know about this blog, do visit the popular entries as listed above. For desktop/web view, the list would be on bottom right corner. For mobile view, the list would be on the bottom after the comment section.

Hopefully what I shared in this blog are beneficial. Thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it😊. Please keep supporting this blog.

Comments

Post a Comment