Trying Mixed Berries, Apple and Acai Yogurt From Lactel

Hi food lovers. Today I am going to share with you about mixed berries, apple and acai yogurt from Lactel.

Actually, this is not my first time buying Lactel yogurt. I started to buy this yogurt when the brand name is still called as Nestle. 

You can find this yogurt at super market and convenience stores. Usually, I buy it at 99 Speedmart. I think there are many flavours available but I always see three flavours only which are natural, strawberry as well as mixed berries, apple and acai. 

It is also available in different sizes. Personally, I prefer to buy the bigger size as I can eat the yogurt for few days.

Mixed Berries, Apple and Acai Lactel Yogurt

In term of packaging, I think it looks good and the yogurt is nicely sealed. In my opinion, the yogurt tastes nice and we can easily find the fruits in the yogurt. It is really worth for the price. For now, it is one of my favourite yogurt.

Apart from this flavour, I also have tried the strawberry flavour. It tastes good too. If you have any suggestion on other flavour of  Lactel yogurt that I should try, do mention it in the comment section.

That's all for today's entry. Have a nice day😊.

Comments

  1. I haven't seen this brand at our local grocer though

    Blog | The Grey Lines Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably because previously it is called as Nestle. Lactel is a newer brand name.

      Delete
  2. Tak pernah nampak brand ini.. menarik..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mungkin sebab diaorang tukar nama brand. Tak susah pun cari sebab ada dijual di banyak tempat.

      Delete

Post a Comment