Trying Beef Lasagna For The First Time

 Hi everyone. In today's entry, I would like to share with you my experience of eating beef lasagna for the first time.

For your information, I have been exposed to variety of western food during my university life. However, I never had the chance to try lasagna and I wonder how it tastes. 

Based on the knowledge that I obtained from reading and watching Masterchef, lasagna is a pasta based dish. It includes protein such as chicken/beef, cheese, tomato sauce and pasta.

Finally, I got the opportunity to try the beef lasagna. Before I give some review about it, let's see how it looks.

Beef Lasagna

My first impression about the beef lasagna was it looked delicious. I could see that there were a lot of cheese. 

In term of size, it was quite small but I was told by my siblings that it is the standard size. I could not remember the price because I ate the lasagna few months ago😂. Probably, it was around RM 13. 

Since there are many western food that suit my taste, I expected the same thing for the lasagna. Fortunately, I like the beef lasagna. Therefore, the food is not wasted. The beef lasagna is creamy and the taste of the tomato sauce balanced the dish.

To be honest, I could not stop eating the beef lasagna. It is going to be in the list of my favourite food. I am not sure the normal price for beef lasagna so I don't know whether its price is consider cheap, normal or expensive. Do tell me in the comment section if you know.

Overall, I enjoy eating the beef lasagna and I feel that the taste worth with the price. 

That's all for now. See you later.


Comments

Post a Comment