Trying Farm Fresh Kurma Milk

Hi everyone. Some of you might have read my sharing on Farm Fresh Oat Milk before. For today's entry, I am going to share about other product from Farm Fresh which is kurma milk (dates milk). 

Actually, I planned to buy dates milk from other brand but only Farm Fresh Kurma Milk available. Therefore, I decided to buy and give it a try.

For your information, I bought the 700 ml Farm Fresh Kurma Milk so that I can drink it for a few days. Without wasting more time, let's see how it looks. 

Farm Fresh Kurma Milk

Since I already have good experience with Farm Fresh before, I put a high expectation on this kurma milk too. Luckily, it met my expectation.

As someone who does not really like sweet drink, the kurma milk suited my taste. The sweetness of the milk was just nice. I can taste dates and I really like it.

Personally, I felt that the milk does not contain many added ingredients because it does not have strong taste like most drinks in the market. My guess was correct. When I checked the ingredient list, I saw that there were only two ingredients which are fresh cow's milk and dates extract. On the packaging also written no sugar added.

For your information, I bought the milk with the price of RM 7.99. Personally, I think the price is reasonable and the taste of the milk is nice.

So far, I have tried two types of milk from Farm Fresh and I like both of them. Hence, I am looking forward to try other types of milk from the brand.

If you have tried this kurma milk, do share your review in the comment section.

That's all for today. See you in the next entry.


Comments

  1. Favorite! Memang selalu beli farm fresh susu kurma ni, memang sedappp! Nanti jannah boleh try goodday susu kurma pulak, itu pun sedap jugak hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biasa minum cuma tak kerap kerana susu Naim tak berasa suka. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dalam peti ais cheq ada susu kurma ni, I like it too 😋

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memang sedap.. feveret sangat kurma farm fresh ini.. Rasa dia kena je dengan tekak..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu, Kak Sha. Saya dah banyak kali beli sebab rasanya sedap.

      Delete
  5. Favorite mama ni tau. Sekali minum je abis.. sedap

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment