Trying Farm Fresh Oat Milk

Hello everyone. Today I am going to share with you about Farm Fresh Oat Milk.

As usual, it was unplanned shopping. My intention was to buy dates flavoured milk actually. However, I saw the oat milk and I remembered that one of my blogger friends reviewed about it recently. Therefore, I decided to buy one.

I never drink oat milk before and I rarely buy Farm Fresh milk too. But, it is good to try new drink. 

Let's see the packaging of this new flavoured milk.

Farm Fresh Oat Milk

Personally, I like the packaging of this oat milk. It is simple but nice. Besides, the cap makes it easier for us to keep the milk if we only drink some of it. 

Now, let's move to the review of the taste. The first thing that crossed my mind was the milk taste almost nothing. Then, I slowly could taste the oat. But, I would say that the taste of this milk is quite mild.

It is really suitable to those who do not like sweet. This is because based on the ingredient list, no sugar added. I can really taste the oat although the taste is not so strong. I felt like I was drinking a healthy drink😂.

For the price, I think it is RM 3.55. Definitely, it is much more expensive that other milk in the market but the quality is worth with the price. I already think to buy it again in the future.

If you have any suggestion about other types of milk that I should try, do share it in the comment section.

That's all for this entry. Have a nice day.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Saya baru cuba produk daripada Farm Fresh dan memang kena dengan citarasa saya.

      Delete
  2. Takut nak try sebab takut rasa oat menguasai hahaha sebab sejenis tak makan or minum oat oat ni >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bagi saya, rasa oat tu mild je tapi tak pastilah macam mana bagi orang yang tak suka oat.

      Delete
  3. kenyang lepas minum farm fresh oat ini..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly mama kureng dgn susu ni haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, bagi saya ok rasanya. Sesuai bagi yang tak suka manis.

      Delete

Post a Comment