Trying Durian Mochi From Wall's

Hello everyone. It's time for another review. For today's entry, I will share with you about durian mochi from Wall's.

In case you do not know what is mochi, let me explain briefly about it. Mochi is a Japanese dessert that is made from glutinous rice flour.

I have seen many people share about this durian mochi before but I am not confident to try it. Since my sister already bought it for me, so I just gave it a try.

For your information, she bought it at 7 Eleven with the price of RM 3.90. I think it is standard price if we buy this kind of product. 

Without wasting more time, let's see the packaging.

Wall's Durian Mochi

The packaging is in yellow colour which represents the colour of durian. Apart from that, it is made from 100% durian puree.

To be honest, I didn't put high expectation on this mochi because I had not go through the reviews about it. Plus, it is not something that I am familiar with.

At first, I could taste that the mochi was quite hard. After certain time being at the room temperature and few bites, it tasted good. I could taste its soft and chewy texture.

In term of durian taste, I think that it is just nice. Not so strong but not so mild. Definitely perfect for a durian lover like me.

I don't know what others think about this durian mochi. For me, I like it and will buy it later. I am okay with local food being incorporated into other countries' food. But, of course fresh durian is the best.

Have you ever tried mochi before? Do share with me about your experience in the comment below.

That's all for today. Have a nice day.

Comments

  1. I have tried it too! and really liked it..but i think i wont buy it again because i feel its too small portion for rm3.90 hahaha rasa tak puas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak pernah lagi rasa yang ni Jannah. Nanti try cari. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mochi. Dah lama tak makan. Tapi belum pernah try durian Mochi ni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sedap.. sesekali layan memang best..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu, Kak Sha. Sekali-sekala makan makanan macam ni.

      Delete
  5. tak suka sangat dengan mochi. Tapi good for those yang suka sebab inti durian tu terasa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment