Trying Limited Edition Pandan Coconut Cadbury

Hi everyone. Welcome back for another food sharing. In today's entry, I would like to share with you about limited edition pandan coconut Cadbury.

I am a chocolate lover but I have not eaten chocolate for a quite a long time. I don't know why I only eat something when I feel want to eat it even though it is my favourite food😂.

After I saw a few reviews about the pandan coconut chocolate, I feel that it is interesting. It is like a trend now for businesses to release a product with pandan coconut flavour.

Actually, it is an unplanned shopping. I found the Cadbury nearby the cashier before I made payment. So, I just took one and paid RM 7.99 for it.

Before I give my opinion on the chocolate, let's see the packaging.

Cadbury Dairy Milk Pandan Coconut

For your information, the chocolate comes with toasted shredded coconut and pandan flavour. The size is similar to other flavours but the words "Limited Edition" were written on the packaging.

Once I opened the packaging, I could smell pandan which made it more appetizing. I could really taste the coconut and it gave another texture to the chocolate. 

Personally, I like this limited edition pandan coconut Cadbury. It tastes good and no weird taste at all. Definitely I am not regretting the decision to buy it.

Have you tried this pandan coconut flavoured chocolate? If yes, do share your opinion in the comment section.

That's all for today. See you in the next entry.

Comments

  1. aduhaii terus teringat Bounty but now too sweet rasanya. i think i gonna to get it sooooooon too 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sedap erk...kena cuba la nanti ni..kat Seremban macam x nampak lagi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bagi saya sedap terutamanya sekali bila makan kelapa tu.

      Delete

Post a Comment