Happy 3rd Blogversary TWJ

Hi everyone. It's time for another celebration. Today is a special day for The Wonderful Jannah because it is the 3rd Blogversary of TWJ.

So fast time flies. I cannot believe that this blog is still alive and keep growing even though blogging is among the unplanned things that I do in life.

I never thought of having a blog and sharing my writing with others publicly. If it is meant to be, it will be. I like to view it in that way because I have been through a lot of challenges but I'm still here after 3 years.

The three years journey with this blog was not easy but it was amazing. I have developed and improved a lot of skills. Some people might think that the skills doesn't help much in my life. However, I believe that they are beneficial and it will be proven one day.

Besides, The Wonderful Jannah blog is the reason why I am excited to explore new fields. I start with blog and currently, I also have my own YouTube channel. 

I am living my own life. I got the opportunity to do what I love and at the same time, I am able to share something beneficial with others. Doing something beneficial is always my priority. I am happy when people are inspired and motivated from my sharings.

I really hope that I can continuously writing on this blog and share what I know with all the visitors. I will do my best to give the best. 

Last but not least, I would like to thank everyone for always supporting The Wonderful Jannah. Hope to see you here again.

That's all for today. See you in the next entry.

Comments

Post a Comment