Trying Farm Fresh Almond Milk

 Hi everyone. It's time for another review on Farm Fresh product. In today's entry, I would like to review about Farm Fresh Almond Milk.

Before that, I would like to apologise because I could not remember its price. Probably, the price is within RM 2++ to RM 3++. 

I was attracted to Farm Fresh Almond Milk after I had a good experience with the oat milk. 

Without wasting more time, let's see how it looks.

Farm Fresh Almond Milk

In term of packaging, it looks quite similar with Farm Fresh Oat Milk. Simple but nice.

To be honest, the taste is really mild and I know that it does not contain many ingredients. The taste seems like natural taste not artificial taste. 

That is why I feel that this almond milk is like a healthier option if I want to buy drink/milk on the market. It does not taste too sweet.

I cannot deny that the price is quite expensive with the small portion compared to other drinks on the market. However, I don't mind to pay extra for the good quality that it offers.

That's all for today. See you later. 


Comments

Post a Comment