Trying Yomee Salted Egg Cookies

Hi everyone. I'm back after one day break from blogging😂. In today's entry, I would like to share with you about Yomee Salted Egg Cookies.

To be honest, it was my first time heard about the brand. I bought it when I was looking for some snacks at 99 Speedmart. 

I was attracted to the cookies because of the word "salted egg". I had tried many versions of salted egg products before, so I was excited when I saw the cookies.

The best thing about Yomee salted egg cookies is the price. It is so cheap. Just RM 1.90 and there are 10 small packets inside.

Let's have a look at it.

Yomee Salted Egg Cookies

As you can see in the picture above, the colour of the packaging is so bright and attractive. The shape of the cookies look like the the one in the picture. 

In my opinion, the cookies taste good and definitely I want more cookies after that😂. I really recommend this cookies to salted egg lovers.

After visiting 99 Speedmart a few times recently, I realize that they have so many cheap and delicious snacks. I should have find them during my university life last time. 

That's all for today and see you in my next entry.

Comments

Post a Comment