TWJ Blog Performance October 2021

Hello everyone. It's time for an update on TWJ performance in October 2021. Without wasting more time, let's have a look on it.

Performance on Google Search
In October 2021, TWJ performance dropped again like September but luckily not as much as in September. The number of clicks and expression were not as what I expected.

Pageviews
The pageviews was lower compared to September. I didn't think this is good especially when the pageviews keep going down in these few months. I'm not sure what is the real problem that cause this happen.

Top Growing Pages
Since I posted an entry on KFC Cheezilla Double Down, there is no doubt that it will be "top growing page". Many people actually came to my blog to read about KFC review😂.

Another two top growing pages are my entries on "Tealive cheezy popcorn chicken" and "tips to pass MUET". I think the reason is because not many people have shared about food from Tealive. Besides, some people might busy preparing for MUET.

Top Performing Pages
There were no changes for top performing pages. Food entries still dominated the chart. My entries on Cornetto Love Rose, kambing perap Pak Mat Western and recipe for french fries were the top 3.
 
Bounce rate
Apart from all the sad news, I got a good news for bounce rate. It decreased which indicate that people spend more time on my blog.

Pages/Session & Session Duration
Page/session and session duration showed an opposite result last month. Session duration increased by one second but pages/session decreased by 0.03 percent. For me, it is still acceptable.

Overall, I am not satisfied with my blog performance in October 2021. I thought that it will perform better because I was consistently writing new entries last month. 

Probably the problem does not come from the number of new entries. I think it is because of the loading time. I realized that the loading time was longer when I visited others' blog. But I'm not sure what is actually going on.

I hope that the loading time problem can be solved as soon as possible and I also can happily blogwalking to others' blog.

Comments

  1. yup masalah loading teruk kan..sampai pening nak tunggu lama...banyak blog kena...blog akak pun sama agaknya sebab PV jatuh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, Kak SA. Masalah loading memang teruk sekarang ni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lumrah kehidupan ada pasang dan surutnya..keep on writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tahniah twj, semoga terus maju jaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. terus cari solusi dan jika terjumpa nanti ...in shaa Allah akan sukses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment