Trying The Premium Chocolate Cake From 7 Eleven

Hi everyone. It's time for another food review on The Wonderful Jannah. In today's entry, I'll be sharing with you about The Premium Chocolate Cake From 7 Eleven.

I bought it together with the fruit cake which I had shared on my blog recently. For your information, the price of the cake is RM 1.90. 

Let's read my review on this cake.

The Premium Chocolate Cake From 7 Eleven

For me, the taste of the cake suited my taste. I think it's been a while since my last time eating chocolate cake. 

Regarding the price, I think it is expensive like the fruit cake. But, it's okay to buy it sometimes because the taste is good.

Besides, I think this cake suitable for those who wants to eat something sweet but just a little bit. Instead of buying a whole cake, we can just buy a piece cake. The most important thing is the cake can be finish straightaway and no food is wasted.

Wait for my other entry on food and drink review. I will explore more and share them with all of you.

That's all for this entry. Have a nice day😊.



Comments

Post a Comment