Double Chicken Burger at The Windmill Station

Hi, readers😊.
Today's entry will be about food again. I realized that I keep writing entry about food for this few weeks. Actually, I want to write about other things but because of limited time so I think that entry about food is suitable for me now as it does not really consume a lot of time.

I am not someone who likes to eat burger especially if the burger patty is the one that you can buy at the super market. I prefer the handmade burger patty. Most of the time I would not order burger and I can count how many times I eat burger in one year (last few years I don't even eat any burger). However, when I saw my friend ate the double chicken burger at The Windmill Station (TWS), seems like it is very nice. Therefore, I decided to try it. TWS has many branches such as in Nilai (Negeri Sembilan), Bukit Beruang (Melaka), Kota Laksamana (Melaka), Batu Pahat (Johor) and so on. You can see how the burger looks like in the picture below.

Double Chicken Burger

The burger comes together with coleslaw, cheese sauce as well as criss cut fries.  It seems like a bit but I already felt full before I finish it. Since the price is quite expensive, I have to finish the food although I already full. I really like the fries which is one of the reason why I choose the double chicken burger. Actually, I do not order this menu because of the burger😂. 

The patty was very soft and I think that they make it on their own. Inside the burger, there are also cucumber and tomato. I like to dip the fries in the cheese sauce (a lot of cheese sauce at one time)so I finished the sauce before I finish the fries and burger. I hope that they can give more cheese sauce. 

For those who wants to try this burger, you can get it at the cost of RM 14.90 (not include service tax). However, if you have student card, you are  eligible to get 10% discount. After the discount, I have to pay RM 14.20. I did not order drink as I know that I will struggle to finish the food. I have to wait for quite a long time to get the burger although there are not so many people at that time but I felt that it is worth to wait as the food taste good for me. 

*I vote 4.6/5 stars for this burger and definitely I will repeat order. If you have any suggestion on the other food that I should order at The Windmill Station, kindly leave your comment. 

Other food in Melaka:
Coconut Shake Batu Berendam
Yong Tau Fu at Mahkota Parade

Comments

  1. Hari tu makan TWS cawangan Seremban Gateway, potato salad dia sedap. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, saya tak pernah cuba lagi potato salad. Mungkin boleh cuba bila makan di TWS lain kali.

      Delete
  2. whoaa macam sedap jee awak siap bagi 4.6 stars! tapi kenapa awak tangkap gambar dari atas je? tangkap la dari tepi dan 'dalam' burger tu jugaaa. bagi seksa sikit jiwa raga saya ni hahahaha. sebab nak tengok patty dia sebenarnya heee. btw nice review! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masa tu lapar sangat😂. Lepas tangkap satu gambar, terus makan, tak fikir benda lain dah. Masa sampai TWS dah rasa lapar & kena tunggu agak lama juga. Lain kali pula tangkap banyak gambar.

      Delete
  3. Tak pernah cuba makan kat TWS nie.. tengok menu macam menarik.. Nanti boleh cuba kot kalau terjumpa.. kikiki..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment