Yong Tau Fu at Mahkota Parade

Hi, readers😊
Last month, I went to Mahkota Parade, Melaka which is located in front of Dataran Pahlawan mall. During lunch time, I was thinking what should I eat. Then, I decided to go to the food court (I don't know why I went to food court instead of trying food in the restaurants😂). The food court is bigger and offer more choices of food compare to the food court at Aeon and Mydin. It is at the second floor and nearby Okay, a Korean shop.

After I passed through all the stalls, I chose to eat yong tau fu which is one of my favourite food. Usually it comes in two options, either with soup or dry. For dry yong tau fu, it is mixed with sauce (the type of sauce depends on the shop). I prefer the yong tau fu with soup because I want something hot.

At first, I did not know how to order food at this food court because it is a bit different if you compare to the food court in Mydin. When you buy food, you do not pay to the person at the stall but they standardize that all the payments must be made at the payment counter. Once you get the receipt, you have to go back to the stall and give your proof of payment so that they will prepare your food. 

Yong tau fu at Dataran Pahlawan

The price of the yong tau fu is depends on the type of ingredients and quantity. The more you take, the higher the price. For mine, it was RM 8 plus with service charge, 50 cents. If you do not walk around the food court, you may not find the stall because it is located at the back and you cannot see it when you first enter the food court. The area in front of the yong tau fu shop is not really noisy, less people and it is suitable if you want to have more privacy. 

I like the soup of the yong tau fu because it is not very salty. However, I don't really like the sauce because it tastes like a normal chili sauce. If they improve the sauce, the taste will be much better. In term of price, I think it is quite cheap and affordable. 

*If you guys also have tried the yong tau fu, you can share your experience in the comment section. You can also suggest other place that sell delicious yong tau fu. 

Other food at Mahkota Parade:

Comments

  1. For me, I prefer sauce more than soup. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sha suka yong tau fu ini.. Kalau dekat sini kuah nya bukan sup tapi kuah pekat.. Sedap juga Sha suka kedua-dua versi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya biasanya pilih yang sup. Kalau yg versi lagi satu, saya tengok dulu sedap ke tak sosnya.

      Delete

Post a Comment