When I Started To Get Involve With Online Shopping?

Hello everyone. Today's topic is about online shopping. Before we start to talk more about it, may I know who love online shopping? Do not be shy to admit because I am also one of online shoppers.

I started to get involve with online shopping last year in November. Actually, the reason I was attracted to buy things online is novel. Last year, Mr Grey drama was trending and I started to realize who is Syamnuriezmil. Previously, I have bought her books but I did not really know about her personal life. 

When I searched more information about Syamnuriezmil, I found out that she has published a lot of books. Some of her books are only sell at her bookstore. Therefore, I decided to buy and see if I like her other's books. 

Starting from that moment, I enjoy online shopping and buy more novels. I just bought novels from her because at that time, I was still not really confident with online shopping. I did not have the confident to buy from others because I heard a lot of bad things about online shopping. 

After I created my Instagram account, I went to another step for online shopping. Actually, I just realized that many writers in Malaysia self-published their books and sell them online. Then, I started to buy novels from other writers also. 

In June 2019, I bought T-shirt online for the first time. I bought T-shirt with my blog's name printed on it. Of course, I still continue buying novels online even until now. I have a lot of pre-order novels that have not been received.

Last few days, I went to one more step up in online shopping which is I started to buy customised item. I bought it from Printcious Gifts. I ordered on Friday night and today it is ready to be shipped. I am so excited to see the item.

Personally, I think that online shopping really suits me. My trust and confidence level towards online shopping keep increasing days by days. I can save more time and transport fee to go out. However, I need to be careful so that I would not spend too much. This is because sometimes we do not realize how much have we spent since we are not using cash to buy the items.

How about you? Do you like online shopping? Do you think it brings more good or bad? Share your opinion in the comment section.


Comments

  1. ahaha dont ever start !! then u can never stop.
    bahaya online shopping. hari2 rasa nak reward diri sendiri gituuu..
    but i love to buy food online. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, kak pip addicted, and now mmg malas nak shopping di luar, kalau boleh semua beli jak online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang addicted kalau dah start online shopping😂.

      Delete
  3. I used to be so addicted with online shopping. Sekarang ni dah insaf sikit dah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oklah dah slow down. Saya ni tak tahulah bila baru nak slow down😆.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Betul tu. Bila dah mula online shopping, susah nak berhenti😆.

      Delete
  5. Habis Lah.. once terjebak sure addicted mcm mama.hihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love online shopping too, tapi still cheq boleh control diri lagi hihi (setakat ni)....Alhamdulillah 😆

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mula-mula terjebak dengan shopping online ini dengan platform Lazada.. Lepas tu Karangkraf mall sebab novel.. Sekarang ini Shopee sebab banyak barang dan harga lebih berbaloi.. Lazada dah tak jejak dah.. Buku pula sesekali masih lagi ke karangkraf mall..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya mula2 terjebak dgn beli novel direct dengan penulis. Saya agak takut untuk shopping di e-commerce websites sebab kita tak tahu sangat latar belakang vendor tu. Takut tersalah pilih kedai. Kalau nak beli juga, saya akan minta tolong orang yang dah biasa shopping kat Lazada atau Shopee.

      Delete

Post a Comment