UPDATE: I Have Fulfilled Some of My Wish List 2019!

Hi, guys.
I am so happy and excited to share with you about my wish list 2019. For your information, I managed to fulfilled some of them already. So, let me update each component in my wish list one by one.

Gain more followers in this blog
Currently, The Wonderful Jannah has 84 followers which means that I have achieved my target earlier than I expected. I expected that my blog will have 80 followers by end of this year. Thank you to those who have followed my blog. I really appreciate your support.

Increase Instagram followers
Since I am quite active on Instagram, I can see that the increase in the number of followers is quite good. I have 97 Instagram followers now and I need 3 more to reach my target. If you have not follow my Instagram account, do follow my Instagram @thewonderfuljannah. I am so excited to know who will be the 100th followers on my Instagram. 

Write at least one entry for Motivational Monday every week
I am so sad to announce that I am not able to fulfill this wish. I have not post entry for Motivational Monday series for few months. This is because I have other commitment this semester which is my FYP. Since Motivational Monday is a series that really need a good planning to write, it is quite time consuming for me to decide the best topic and write an entry about it. Probably, I will have time to continue with the series during the semester break. If you are one of the followers of this series, do not worry. It will still be part of my blog' contents. There will be comeback for it. 

Post at least five entries per week
In the past two months, I managed to post at least five entries per week. However, I remember that in beginning of 2019, I did not manage to reach five entries per week. Hopefully I can maintain the consistency in updating new entries starting from this month and onwards. 

Do blogwalking at least twice a week
Until today, I still manage to do blogwalking at least twice a week. I always spend some time while waiting for class to do blogwalking. If I do not scroll Facebook or Instagram, I will be busy blogwalking. I really love blogwalking because I can get a lot of new knowledge. For new bloggers like me, I suggest you to do blogwaking because it is a good way to build networking with senior bloggers.

Reply all the comments in this blog
I think that I manage to reply all the comments in this blog for now except those which are not related to my blog's contents such as advertisements. However, I am not able to reply the comments as soon as possible. There might be delay in replying your comments. Sorry for the delay and I do hope that you will leave comments when you visit my blog.

Organize at least one segment
In the first half  of  2019, I already fulfilled my wish list to organise at least one segment. I organised two segments this year and probably one more will be held in conjuction with my blogversary. There were many bloggers who joined my first segment which caused me to organise the second segment. I hope you can support the segments that I will organise in the future.

Produce at least 400 entries
Currently, I had produced 136 entries (I only count until this entry). I am really far behind my planning. I supposed to produce at least 200 entries by June 2019. However, it is August now and I do not even reach 200 entries. Hopefully I can catch up and achieve my target. At the same time, I want to ensure the quality of my entries also. 

In short, I have fulfilled two wishes in my wish list 2019. I hope more wishes can be fulfilled soon. How about you? Have you fulfill all your wishes for 2019? State it in the comment section below. 

Comments

  1. Good job Jannah. Keep it up 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahniah, awak. It's such a nice achievements. Well done 👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeay..!! semoga makin banyak lagiii wishlist yang dapat dilakukan..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations jannah semoga bertambah maju

    ReplyDelete
  5. perasan juga Jannah jarang update yang Motivational Monday tu but its okayyy. kekadang plan memang tak semestinya menjadi. inshaaAllah ada hikmah tuu hehe.

    my wishes for 2019? tak ingat dah apa dia actually keke. ha! paling ingat wish setiap tahun mesti ada - target nak kurus + fit.

    dah fulfill ke belum? ON THE WAYYY. slowly but surely inshaaAllah :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target kurus + fit tu tiap-tiap tahun ada sebab tak pernah achieve😆😆😆.

      Delete
  6. bagusnya ada wishlists.. pernahlah dulu-dulu buat yearly target but then not even 1 meet the target. sekarang follow the flow je.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya pun banyak follow the flow 😂. Cuma kat blog je letak wish list.

      Delete
  7. Mama.dah folo ig jannh no 99.. jemput Lah folo.mama jika belum @addahus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah.. syabas.. syabas.. teruskan usaha pasti tercapai target yang ditetapkan..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saya follower instagram Jannah yang ke 103 hahaha. Best sebenarnya kalau dapat capai wish list yang kita buat. Usaha tu yang penting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih sudi follow Instagram saya. Saya dah follow back😊.

      Delete

Post a Comment