UPDATE: I Have Fulfilled Some Of My Wish List 2020!

Hello everyone. I hope it's not too late to wish Happy New Year. As usual, I'm going to give some update on previous my wish list and the current wish list. However, this entry will only focus on my wish list in 2020.

So, let's get started. 

Gain more followers and subscribers
I am so grateful that I have gained more followers for my blog (123 followers) and more subscribers for my YouTube channel (40 subscribers). Thank you to those who have followed or subscribed. I will do my best to provide a great content for you.

Write at least two entries for Motivational Monday every month
Similar to 2019, I think it is difficult for me to consistently post Motivational Monday series. Due to other commitments, I rarely have time to write a good entry for this series. I hope that I can do better in 2021. 

Post at least three entries per week
Since the number of entries that I posted per week were not fixed, I did not think that I manage to fulfill this wish. Sometimes I posted more than three entries per week and sometimes lesser than that.

Do blogwalking at least twice a week
I don't know whether I manage to fulfill this wish or not because I only managed to do blogwalking at least twice a week in certain weeks. When I am busy with other commitments, usually I will postpone my blogwalking activity.

Reply all the comments in this blog
I think that I am able to reply all genuine comments. So sorry if I miss your comments. Thank you so much for spending your time to visit my blog.

Organize at least two segment
I only managed to organize one segment which is Segmen Bloglist PKP 2020. It means that I did not achieve my target. Hopefully I will have opportunities to organize more segment in 2021. Thank you to all the bloggers that always support the segment that I organize. 

Produce at least 200 entries
In 2020, the number of entries that I posted is 131 entries. Therefore, the average number of entries is 10 to 11 entries per month. Definitely, it is lesser compared to 2019. However, I'm still proud with myself because I have 300++ total entries in 2 years of blogging.

In short, I have fulfilled two out of seven wishes in my wish list 2020. 2020 has been a difficult year but at least all of us managed to go through it. I hope that 2021 will be a better year for us. Have you fulfill all your wishes for 2020? Feel free to leave your comment. 

Comments

  1. congrats jannah!! at least dh cuba kan?? semoga 2021 ni boleh capai semua wishlist 2020 tu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahniah Jannah, semoga tahun 2021 lebih baik dari tahun 2020. semoga azam tercapai.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tahniah..terus maju dalam blogging dan youtube...tips youtube ni senang je, buat je konten yg kita minat mesti boleh konsisten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats JR. OKlah tu 2/7 yang tercapai. Cheq tak ada set specific targets pun untuk 2020, tapi kalau recap balik, ada juga beberapa perkara baik dapat dicapai sebelum covid mengganas dulu. Hihi, alhamdulillah....may 2021 be a better year for us all 🤲🏻✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, CS. Semoga CS dapat capai target untuk 2021 ni.

      Delete

Post a Comment